Lowongan Indonesia Mencari Kerja dan Berbagi
Lowongan Procurement & Logistics Assistant I
Kupang - 01 Oktober 2013, Perusahaan di Kupang membutuhkan tenaga kerja untuk posisi Procurement & Logistics Assistant I. Untuk info lengkap silahkan baca requirement di bawah ini atau klik kirim lamaran.
Dibawah ini adalah info lengkap mengenai lowongan pekerjaan Procurement & Logistics Assistant I. Sebelum melamar pekerjaan, baca baik-baik persyaratan, jadwal wawancara, lokasi kerja, dan cara menghubungi perusahaan (email / nomor telepon). Untuk mengirimkan lamaran, klik tombol "Kirim Lamaran" yang ada di bawah.
International Organization for Migration
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Indonesia is looking for an Procurement & Logistics Assistant I, according to the terms of reference below:
Procurement & Logistics Assistant I IDR 9266750 - 9266750Kupang (Nusa Tenggara Timur)
ORGANIZATIONAL CONTEXT AND SCOPEEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.Under direct supervision of the National Head of Office in Kupang and under the overall supervision of the Head of Sub-Office/Programme Coordinator in Makassar, and in close coordination with Resources Management Assistant in Makassar, Logistics & Procurement Officer in Jakarta and in cooperation with the Department of Resources Management (DRM) and relevant units at Jakarta Country Office, the incumbent will be responsible for organizing procurement activities including obtaining quotations, tendering, purchase and delivery of goods and services, and providing logistics support at the sub office in Kupang.RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Receive and review/clarify requests, specifications and confirm WBS elements and other needed information from requisitioners, particularly from programme managers at the sub office.
- If necessary, assist programme staff in preparation of unambiguous specifications for purchase of goods, prior submission of requisition.
- Coordinate and ensure that all purchases are reviewed and approved in accordance to the purchase authorization matrix and mission permanent instructions.
- Liaise with Head of Sub-Office, RMA, and Logistics/Procurement Officer regarding procurement of goods/service, to consolidate overall office procurement requirements and optimize purchasing power.
- Identify potential vendors, conduct vendor’s appraisals and if suitable register them in PRISM (SAP) system
- Plan and implement procurement activities, including obtaining quotations, preparation of evaluation and recommendation, issuance of Purchase Order (PO) or Service Agreement (SA) and delivery of goods/services in accordance to IOM procurement guidelines and in coordination with Logistics/Procurement Officer.
- Ensure delivery of ordered goods/services is in accordance with the terms and specifications of the PO/SA. Furthermore ensure timely delivery of purchased and goods/service.
- Report to requisitioner about the status of procurements, including estimated time of delivery and/or any changes which may affect pre-determined delivery conditions
- Prepare payment documentation and liaise closely with the finance section concerning payment of purchased and delivered goods and services.
- Maintain records of all transaction, ensuring that an efficient filling system for record of all quotations, copies of records of expenditure, receipts, local order forms, etc are kept.
- Ensure that all procurement activities are done through PRISM (SAP) system and ensure that the proper IOM administrative procedures and standards for follow up, canvassing, bidding, ordering and stock keeping are strictly adhered to.
- Prepare weekly progress report for progress of on-going activities.
- Ensure that office asset inventory is in line to IOM Assets inventory policy and maintain updated asset inventory report
- Ensure that all assets provided to partners are constantly updated and recorded for internal monitoring purposes.
- Coordinate office fleet and drivers activities to ensure all transactions are in line to IOM fleet management policy
- Coordinate with sub offices and provide them procurement/logistics assistance
- Undertake travel to the field offices to assist on-going activities and provide direct logistics/ procurement assistance and guidelines
- At the request of the supervisor, participate in staff development and training processes
- Act with integrity and professionalism and in accordance with IOM’s Code of Conduct, at all times
- Ensure that supplies required for the smooth functioning of the office are available and inventoried and usage reports
- Perform such other related duties as may be assigned
COMPETENCIESThe incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following technical and behavioural competencies
Behavioural(a) Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism; b) Works effectively with all clients and stakeholders; c) Promotes continuous learning; communicates clearly; d)Takes initiative and drives high levels of performance management; e)Plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within area of responsibility; f)Displays mastery of subject matter; g) Contributes to a collegial team environment; i) Incorporates gender-related needs, perspectives, and concerns, and promotes equal gender participation; j) Displays awareness of relevant technological solutions; k) Works with internal and external stakeholders to meet resource needs of IOM.
- University degree in the relevant field of expertise (Business Administration, Logistics, Management).
- Minimum four years of experience in administration, logistics and procurement, preferably have experience in procurement/logistics at IOM..
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia, both oral and written..
- Special All Inclusive Contract for 6 (six) months, subject to the medical clearance (the first three months will be considered as probation period). The tenure of contract of internal candidate holding a Fixed Term/Regular contract will remain unchanged.
- Cover letter, clearly specify suitability and availability date,
- Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following link : http://www.iom.or.id/loadpdf.jsp?lang=eng&pgs=nl&file=phform.xls
- Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors).
Lowongan yang berhubungan:
Perusahaan di Jawa Timur membuka lowongan kerja untuk Training Staff. PT AKR Corporindo Tbk adalah perusahaan terkemuka penyedia solusi supply chain yang terpadu dan swasta terbesar untuk perdagangan dan distribusi BBM serta bahan kimia dasar di Indonesia. Selain itu, Perseroan melalui sejumlah anak perusahaa...
PT Dewata Tehnik membuka lowongan kerja untuk Operator Forclip. PT Dewata Tehnik has been established in Surabaya since November 2nd 1997, located in Wonorungkut Utara VI/9 Surabaya. Until this time being, it has been developing and improving its scope of work and services continuously. therefore, it ha...
Operator Mesin Bubut
PT Dewata Tehnik membuka lowongan kerja untuk Operator Mesin Bubut. PT Dewata Tehnik has been established in Surabaya since November 2nd 1997, located in Wonorungkut Utara VI/9 Surabaya. Until this time being, it has been developing and improving its scope of work and services continuously. therefore, it ha...
Staf Export & Import
PT Motasa Indonesia membuka lowongan kerja untuk Staf Export & Import. PT Motasa Indonesia - Kami adalah Produsen dari Bumbu Masak LADAKU, FOODY dan DESAKU. Sehubungan dengan ekspansi bisnis kami saat ini maka kami membuka kesempatan kepada tenaga-tenaga muda profesional dan energik untuk bergabung bersama den...
PT Krazu Nusantara membuka lowongan kerja untuk Quality Control. PT. KRAZU NUSANTARA adalah sebuah perusahaan national Indonesia yang berdiri pada tahun 1991 dengan usaha utamanya dalam bidang pekerjaan INSULATION ,TRADING & CONSTRUCTION.Tanggung Jawab (Responsibilities) : Menyiapkan prosedur kerja Melak...
Pernah bekerja di posisi ini dan punya tips berguna untuk dibagi? Berbagilah dengan sahabat lain yang sedang membutuhkan info pekerjaan. Gunakan form dibawah.
Ingin mencari pekerjaan di profesi/jabatan ini tapi tidak ada lowongan di daerah anda? Silahkan gunakan form dibawah untuk promosi diri.
Informasi mengenai perusahaan yang membuka lowongan ini, diambil dari hasil pencarian Google. Jadi, harap dicatat ada kemungkinan hasilnya tidak relevan/sesuai. Gunakan fasilitas ini utk mempelajari profile sebuah perusahaan sebelum melamar. Hati-hati dengan penipuan.
Tidak ada info nama perusahaan pada lowongan kerja ini.