Lowongan Indonesia Mencari Kerja dan Berbagi
Jakarta - 23 Mei 2013, Marriott International di Jakarta membutuhkan tenaga kerja untuk posisi Dir-Engineering. Untuk info lengkap silahkan baca requirement di bawah ini atau klik kirim lamaran.
Dibawah ini adalah info lengkap mengenai lowongan pekerjaan Dir-Engineering. Sebelum melamar pekerjaan, baca baik-baik persyaratan, jadwal wawancara, lokasi kerja, dan cara menghubungi perusahaan (email / nomor telepon). Untuk mengirimkan lamaran, klik tombol "Kirim Lamaran" yang ada di bawah.
Provides a high level of property maintenance knowledge. Position has overall responsibility for maintaining the building, grounds and physical plant with particular attention towards safety, security and asset protection. Accountable for managing the budget, capital expenditure projects, preventative maintenance and energy conservation. Develops and implements strategies that will deliver products and services, which meet or exceed the needs and expectations of guests and employees while maximizing the financial performance. Responsible for maintaining standards and regulatory requirements. Leads the emergency response team for all facility issues.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 6 years experience in the engineering and maintenance or related professional area; technical training in HVAC-R/Electrical/Plumbing.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Building and Construction, Engineering, Mechanics, or related major; 4 years experience in the engineering and maintenance or related professional area; technical training in HVAC-R/Electrical/Plumbing.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Engineering Operations and Budgets
- Works with property and regional engineering leadership team to determine how Engineering is performing against budget and highlights areas of concern to leadership.
- Manages the physical plant including equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment and electrical systems in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Administers service contracts to support property needs.
- Ensures fire crew has complete understanding of all procedures, equipment and alarms.
- Coaches and supports engineering leadership team to effectively manage controllable expenses (e.g., wages, heat, light and power, water consumption, tools and equipment, grounds keeping supplies, uniforms, vendors, service agreements, inventory, etc.).
- Manages and controls heat, light and power.
- Develops an engineering operating strategy that is aligned with the property/brand's business strategy.
- Develops and manages Engineering budget.
- Ensures integration of departmental goals in game plans.
- Oversees execution of long term preventative maintenance and 10 year asset protection plans.
- Reviews financial reports and statements to determine how Engineering is performing against budget.
- Addresses potential areas of concern and proposing solutions to owners in a proactive manner.
- Communicates a clear and consistent message regarding departmental goals to produce desired results.
- Supervises construction to ensure timely completion of projects within budgetary guidelines.
Maintaining Engineering Standards
- Ensures compliance with state, local and federal regulations.
- Maintains property life safety systems (e.g., fire fighting equipment, sprinkler systems, and alarm systems).
- Ensures building and equipment licenses, permits and certifications are current.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently.
- Manages areas of operation to budget by reviewing operating statements, budget worksheets and payroll progress reports.
- Monitors and manages the payroll function.
- Manages department's controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Participates in the development of department's capital expenditure goals; manages projects as needed.
- Participates in the budgeting process for areas of responsibility.
- Prepares weekly and period end P&L critiques.
- Understands the impact of department's operation on the overall property financial goals; educates staff on details as appropriate.
- Reviews and manages controllable expenses such as, heat, light, power, water consumption, tools and equipment, grounds keeping supplies, uniforms, vendors, service agreements, etc.
Conducting Human Resources Activities
- Ensures employees are treated fairly and equitably.
- Ensures disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Utilizes employee feedback and an "open door" policy to identify and address employee problems or concerns in a timely manner.
- Celebrates successes by publicly recognizing the contributions of team members.
- Resolves guest problems and complaints.
- Brings issues to the attention of Human Resources as necessary.
- Ensures that regular on-going communication takes place throughout the engineering operation to communicate daily operations activities, set expectations and create awareness of business objectives.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Lowongan yang berhubungan:
Driver - Jakarta
Perusahaan di Jakarta membuka lowongan kerja untuk Driver - Jakarta. Responsibilities Melaksanakan kegiatan pengantaran ke tempat tujuan yang telah ditentukan dan melaksanakan kegiatan pembersihan dan perawatan kendaraan yang menjadi tanggung jawabnya. Requirements Pria Pendidikan minimal SMA / seder...
|Kemarin Client Service Manager|
Relocation Manager - Jakarta
Perusahaan di Jakarta membuka lowongan kerja untuk Relocation Manager - Jakarta. Job Ref: AS/42507/GM Package: IDR Negotiable + Benefits Location: Indonesia / Jakarta Job type: International Assignment / Global Mobility / Relocation Manager Position type: Permanent Languages: English (essential) Indonesian (preferr...
Food And Beverages Trainer
Perusahaan di Jakarta membuka lowongan kerja untuk Food And Beverages Trainer. Responsibilities Conducting annual training for Food and Beverages Department Preparing training module Designing training need for company group Requirements Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Food & Beverage S...
Head of Geologist
Perusahaan di Jakarta membuka lowongan kerja untuk Head of Geologist. Responsibilities Develop a sustainable business model to achieve geothermal expansion plan.Coordinating all decisions, logistics and activities related to geothermal research, exploration and reservoir modelling, monitoring and management...
Pernah bekerja di posisi ini dan punya tips berguna untuk dibagi? Berbagilah dengan sahabat lain yang sedang membutuhkan info pekerjaan. Gunakan form dibawah.
Ingin mencari pekerjaan di profesi/jabatan ini tapi tidak ada lowongan di daerah anda? Silahkan gunakan form dibawah untuk promosi diri.
Informasi mengenai perusahaan yang membuka lowongan ini, diambil dari hasil pencarian Google. Jadi, harap dicatat ada kemungkinan hasilnya tidak relevan/sesuai. Gunakan fasilitas ini utk mempelajari profile sebuah perusahaan sebelum melamar. Hati-hati dengan penipuan.